Best Movie Forum
Registrujte se na Best Movie Forumu, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari.

Uzivaj u druzenju,gledanju i skidanju stranih filmova i serija...mozete naci i veliki broj pc programa za download... Ucestvujte aktivno na forumu (pisite, pocnite nove teme...), jer se aktivnost nagradjuje!!!

Editujte svoj profil jer se svake nedelje proglasava ime za najlepseg i najsasavijeg profila na forumu! Smile

REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Vaš BestMovie Tim!!!
Best Movie Forum
Registrujte se na Best Movie Forumu, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari.

Uzivaj u druzenju,gledanju i skidanju stranih filmova i serija...mozete naci i veliki broj pc programa za download... Ucestvujte aktivno na forumu (pisite, pocnite nove teme...), jer se aktivnost nagradjuje!!!

Editujte svoj profil jer se svake nedelje proglasava ime za najlepseg i najsasavijeg profila na forumu! Smile

REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Vaš BestMovie Tim!!!
Best Movie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Movie Forum - Filmovi, Serije, Igre...

PrijemGalerijaTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi
Dobrodosli na Best Movie Forum!!! Uzivaj u druzenju,gledanju i skidanju stranih filmova i serija...budite aktivni jer se aktivnost nagradjuje!!! Editujte svoj profil jer se svake nedelje proglasava ime za najlepseg i najsasavijeg profila na forumu! Smile Registrujte se na Best Movie Forumu, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari!!!

Windows 7 Ultimate Tweaks & Utilities

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
bane007

bane007

Broj poruka : 7
Datum upisa : 25.07.2011

Windows 7 Ultimate Tweaks & Utilities Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Windows 7 Ultimate Tweaks & Utilities   Windows 7 Ultimate Tweaks & Utilities EmptyPon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 am

General Windows 7 Performance Tweaks

Change the Power Plan To Maximum Performance

The Power settings in Windows 7 is not automatically set for maximum performance. By default the power plan in Windows 7 is set for a balanced performance with energy consumption on hardware. So you may not get the optimal performance from windows 7 if this is the case. So we need to change the power plan to High Performance Mode.

Double click the Power Options in the Control panel.
Click the down arrow showing Show Additional Plans to see the High Performance power plan
Now just activate the High Performance plan and that's it.
Go for the advanced power settings.
Go to Hard disk, then to Turn off hard disk after and set it to Never. This enables the GC to do its job while logged off.

Windows 7 Ultimate Tweaks & Utilities Never%20x

Speed Up the Windows 7 Bootup Time

Press [Win] + R or take the RUN option from the start menu.
Now type msconfig in there and press Enter Key to open up the System Configuration Window. Click on the Boot tab in there.
You will see a box called Time out. This is the time (in sec) which the system waits for the user to select the operating system to boot to.
You can safely set the value to 0.
Tick the "No GUI Boot" option too [turns off the Windows 7 logo at boot-up].
Click Apply and then on OK.

Windows 7 Ultimate Tweaks & Utilities Boot%20GUI%20x

Alternatively to change "Time out" only:

Right click on Computer and select Properties from the right click menu.
Click on Advanced System Settings from the left pane to open up the System Properties window.
Select the Advanced tab from it. Then under Startup and Recovery click Settings.
Now uncheck box "Time to display list of operating systems" and click OK.

Windows 7 Ultimate Tweaks & Utilities Boot%203%20x
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1