Best Movie Forum
Registrujte se na Best Movie Forumu, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari.

Uzivaj u druzenju,gledanju i skidanju stranih filmova i serija...mozete naci i veliki broj pc programa za download... Ucestvujte aktivno na forumu (pisite, pocnite nove teme...), jer se aktivnost nagradjuje!!!

Editujte svoj profil jer se svake nedelje proglasava ime za najlepseg i najsasavijeg profila na forumu! Smile

REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Vaš BestMovie Tim!!!
Best Movie Forum
Registrujte se na Best Movie Forumu, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari.

Uzivaj u druzenju,gledanju i skidanju stranih filmova i serija...mozete naci i veliki broj pc programa za download... Ucestvujte aktivno na forumu (pisite, pocnite nove teme...), jer se aktivnost nagradjuje!!!

Editujte svoj profil jer se svake nedelje proglasava ime za najlepseg i najsasavijeg profila na forumu! Smile

REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Vaš BestMovie Tim!!!
Best Movie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Movie Forum - Filmovi, Serije, Igre...

PrijemGalerijaTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi
Dobrodosli na Best Movie Forum!!! Uzivaj u druzenju,gledanju i skidanju stranih filmova i serija...budite aktivni jer se aktivnost nagradjuje!!! Editujte svoj profil jer se svake nedelje proglasava ime za najlepseg i najsasavijeg profila na forumu! Smile Registrujte se na Best Movie Forumu, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari!!!

Windows XP Professional SP3 AS Edition (2010)[1Link]

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
sYsTemDzI
sYsTemDzI

Broj poruka : 76
Datum upisa : 14.10.2011
Godina : 31

Windows XP Professional SP3 AS Edition (2010)[1Link] Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Windows XP Professional SP3 AS Edition (2010)[1Link]   Windows XP Professional SP3 AS Edition (2010)[1Link] EmptyPet Nov 04, 2011 3:22 am

Windows XP Professional SP3 AS Edition (2010)[1Link] 8bc3c614f5
Citat :
Assembly based on the original Russian version of Windows XP Pro SP3 Rus VL x86, which integrates the critical updates for August 18, 2010, SATA / RAID and ACHI driver and visual style ResPatch Seven-Yellow v5.3, as well as IE 8, WMP 11 , DirectX 9.0c June 2010 and a small selection of software. Added new themes, cursors, XP sound scheme replaced by a more interesting, etc.

Patched UXTheme.dll to install those without digital signature, and increased the number of concurrent TCP / IP connections to 100. The installation process is fully automated (key, basic settings are already in the process). OS activated, is being tested at Microsoft.

Release Highlights:
Integrated set of updates UpdatePack-XPSP3-Rus 10.8.18 from jameszero.
-Package design style ResPatch Seven-Yellow v5.3 from the author pahan22 with gora, Jekson07, NITKI, bnw.
-Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702.
-Windows Media Player 11.0.5721.5268
-DirectX 9.0c June 2010
-AHCI MassStorage - driver support for IDE / SATA / SCSI / RAID-Controller, as well as a collection drayverpakov.
Mini WPI
-Multiboot

Installing Windows XP automatically
Installing the system is fully automatic, the only thing you need to do is select the partition to install.

Install Windows XP in the manual mode
Installing the system in manual mode, with the introduction of its data, as well as the introduction of the 25-character key to install.

LiveCD Ram mini 05.02.2010
One of the fastest Live CD. Loading c drive for 1 min. 30 seconds! Everything is loaded into memory. Thus, by using it, you'll be able to pull all data from the collapsed system, or revive it. There is a support network and USB.

Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 (2.169)
It is easy to use and convenient utility for managing partitions and service drives. It includes all the most popular disk management functions, partition recovery tools, and tools for managing the boot partition.

Norton Partition Magic 8.05
The program can create partitions on your hard drive, resize, copy and merge, thus enhancing the usability of the disc.

Victoria 3.51 Rus
Tool for the diagnosis of PC hard disk. The program provides a complete withdrawal of technical information on a drive that supports additional PCI ATA / SATA controllers, has nine tests to check the surface and the "mechanics" of the disk surface plots HDD, facilitates the creation and record a disk image, checks the memory and interface HDD, a benchmark function and much more.

Changes in this version:

* Added KB982316, KB982665, KB2079403, KB2115168
* Added KB980436 (replaces KB977377)
* Added KB981852 (replaces KB979683)
* Added KB981997 (replaces KB975561)
* Added KB982214 (replaces KB971468)
* Added KB2160329 (replaces KB979559)
* Added KB2183461 (addon IE, replaces KB982381)
* Adobe Flash 10.1.82.76 ActiveX Control (addon Flash)

Also, added the following updates:
Microsoft Calculator Plus;
MSXML 4.0 SP3;
Adobe Flash 10.1.53.64 ActiveX Control;
Microsoft Update 7.4.7600.226;
Windows Update Agent 7.4.7600.226;
Auto Update Client 5.8.0.2694;
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation 1.9.0042.0 (KB892130);
Tweek registry instead of MRT (KB890830);

Deleted:
-Removed the possibility to upgrade to Windows XP from earlier versions.
-Voice Service
-Standard Windows event sounds
-Older Intel Indeo Codecs
-Media Center
Supports MIDI
-Examples of sounds
-Wallpapers
-Getting Started with Windows
-In Search
-Help and Support
-Internet Information Services (IIS)
-IP Conferencing
-MSN Explorer
-Netmeeting
-Windows Messenger

Changes from previous version:
Updated:
-UpdatePack-XPSP3-Rus v.10.8.18 from jameszero
-Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
-AusLogics BoostSpeed 5.0.4.225
-Themes

PS Temp folder is moved to the root of the system drive.

Warning Install only on a blank disk, upgrade from earlier versions and install over the installed system is unacceptable!
Windows XP Professional SP3 AS Edition (2010)[1Link] 32c5ba17f8

Download:
Kod:
http://www.wupload.com/file/1879339356
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://bestmovie.serbianforum.info/

Windows XP Professional SP3 AS Edition (2010)[1Link]
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1